Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Kibbeh and Cherry Tofu

I'm back! I've been cooking a lot, but haven't had time to post. Hopefully I'll get through the backlog soon.

Tonight's dinner was Kibbeh from the Happy Herbivore's upcoming cookbook. Thanks for letting me be on your test squad, Lindsay!
As a side dish/dessert, some cherry tofu (easy fake soy yogurt). Fresh cherries blended with silken tofu, plus a touch of agave and vanilla extract. Next time I'll add a little cherry juice to make it more sour. It's hot and muggy here now, and cherries seem like the perfect thing to eat.

1 comment:

Bianca said...

Yum! Fresh cherries. I want some....

BTW, I've tagged you on my blog. You name five things about yourself and link back to my blog...and then pass the survey to a few other bloggers and link to their blogs.