Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sheese-y breakfast

Thanks to My Organic Market, I got to try Sheese. Definitely the best vegan cheese I've tried so far - blows the FYH cheddar out of the water, in my opinion. It's good on all its own, right from the package.
I made a sheese-themed breakfast featuring sheese-y tofu scramble (grated on top at the end) and sheese-y black beans (put a can of beans in a pan, added grated sheese, heated through). Mmmmm. OB went a step further and had sliced sheese on toast alongside.

Isn't he cute?

2 comments:

jessy said...

what sheese-y goodness indeed, Kate! i really love the idea of the black beans with the scramble! and OB is too cute with his sheese-y toast, fo 'sho! i hope we get some sheese near us soon; i'm gonna keep a look out. 'cause i think FYH is pretty good, but if this stuff is more better - yes, please! mmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Erin said...

Mmmm, Sheese is one of my favorites too. Their Blue Sheese is nothing short of amazing.